1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Fat Racks Outfitters
23044 230 Ave
Centerville, Iowa 52544
24 Mason Drive
Surry, NH 03431
All initial deposits to hold spots are NON-Refundable but will be held as credit for another hunt. In the event you are unsuccessful in the Iowa drawing for your tag, a refund can be processed upon request.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cash: Must be remitted in person only.
Checks: Personal checks are acceptable. Checks should be issued to: Fat Racks Outfitters, 24 Mason Drive, Surry, NH 03431.
Credit Cards: We are set up to accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card. All credit card transactions must be processed by contacting Fat Racks Outfitters at (603) 313-2519.
* To cover our credit card fees, an additional 2% of the transaction will be added to the payment.